Sunday, November 8, 2009

My First Scrap Book Class

I finally gave in and made a hockey page class for Cheryl's Scrap Book Shoppe. While I fear the class will only be attended by my friends, it was worth the effort. The class is called Hockey is Life and includes a title page and following two page layout. While designed for the local Columbus Cottonmouths Hockey Team, they really can be made to fit any team. Here is a peak.




Class Information:
November 14, 2009 10:30am to 12:30pm. That is a Saturday. The cost is $18. There are only 10 spots in the class. If you want to get in on the scrappy hockey fun...call Cheryl at 706-321-0202 and get on the list. Can't make it that day, it's okay to order a kit!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world!! Your pages look great. I didn't know you were into crafting in other areas besides scrapbooking!?! Love looking at all your fun stuff! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete