Saturday, October 2, 2010

Spooky Two Page

I wanted to do an EMO Halloween Page layout but sarcasm is hard to achieve with paper. Instead I decided on a not too cute Halloween layout with a Haunted Mansion Feel with a little bit of Adam's Family tucked it for good measure.



I used black, orange and green card stock, plus the printed paper I purchased at the Scrapbook Shoppe. I could not find any name or manufacture information on the printed paper. I cut the house out on the cricket cart - winter wonderland. I cut off the top and tipped it. I cut the spiders and the letters out on the Cricket Cart Happy Hauntings, the black cat is a sissix die. I used Sparkle Mod Podge on all black cut outs and orange distressed Stickels on the the letters. The house, spiders and cats are popped up. I found three clear ghosts at the Scrapbook Shoppe and added those to the house.

2 comments:

  1. That is too freaking cute...so much love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this one too you always do the unique things thx Jill!

    ReplyDelete