Sunday, December 5, 2010

Weight Loss Update

Well I must admit, I was concerned about Thanksgiving. Yes, I cooked less, yes I had a plan but I also had pumpkin pie, Pecan Pie and skillet apples. I have to say I was proud of my self. I ate what I wanted. I did not over eat. I did not eat seconds. I did however get a great big dose of turkey coma. Lordy, Did I sleep. Right though a hockey game.

With the left over yummy veggies, I made a big pot of turkey veggie soup. That was tasty lunches for a week. Soup, Triscuts and fruit. YUM! YUM!

I gave my self a weigh in break over the holiday. Last week, didn't weigh in mostly because I was getting up every other day at 3 or 4 am for store inventories.

Then the next eating opportunity, the company Christmas Party. I filled up on water and made my choices count.

This morning I got up and weighed! Down one more pound. Not a lot you say...I say a pound is a pound is a victory.

I am pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment