Sunday, November 7, 2010

Teaching Spooky

I finally got to teach my Spooky Two Page. Click here for the original post.

I had four very wonderful ladies who were all very excited to take my class. I am not your typical designer for my shoppe so when I get a nice big class, I get excited. I sorted out the ladies and had them all use the Sparkle Mod Podge first. They had quite a few pieces to glitter up, so I wanted them to get started with all the glitter goodness. Only one lady (Debby Jones) had used the product before and everyone loved the product.




After their pieces dried I moved them over to another set of tables to assemble the pages. Once again, I always enjoy everyone making my designs their own. Making changes to the layout to make theirs unique.




A resounding success for the introduction to Sparkle Mod Podge. The request has already been made for more classes using the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment