Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Stephanie Howell Class

I took a class from Stephanie Howell at the Scrapbook Shoppe. I was very excited about taking this class. I started teaching classes at the beginning of the year. I had never taught anything but a Creative Memories beginner's class. I have been trudging along, learning from making mistakes and watching the other teachers.

So to take a class from someone who actually teaching classes for a living, I was extremely excited. Stephanie was very relaxed and encouraging to me. I felt a little out of place sitting in the room as a student, but I learned a lot. I would love to have Stephanie's job. At least now I know what I need to do next. Thanks Stephanie.

If you would like to learn more about Stephanie here is a link to her blog.

Stephanie Howell's blog

Here are my versions of her pages!


No comments:

Post a Comment